According to the traditional approach, there are unlimited wants and ends of human beings and limited resources to fulfill them. However, we make some efforts
1. What is the allocation of resources? Ans: There are unlimited wants and limited resources to fulfill them. However, we should fulfill our basic needs
1. How is a plan formulated in Nepal? Describe. Ans:- Plan formulation is the process of making a new plan with reference to the evaluation
1. Explain the importance of water resources in the economic development of Nepal. Ans: Water is one of the most important resources in the world.
1. Describe the importance of foreign employment in the Nepalese economy. Ans: Nepalese economy includes labor migration, foreign employment, and remittance. They play a big
1. What are the characteristics of underdeveloped countries? Ans: The main characteristics of underdeveloped countries are as follows:- 1. Economic characteristics:- Unable to fulfill basic
Definition Part:- Modern Economist Lionel Robbins had given the scarcity definition of economics. He was a British scholar and professor of Economics at the ‘London
Definition Part:- Neo-classical Economist Alfred Marshal had defined the welfare definition in 1890 A.D. He was a scholar of British and professor at Cambridge University.
Definition Part:- Classical Economist Adam Smith had given the wealth definition in 1776 A.D. He was a citizen of Scotland. He has separated from other
1. Describe the importance of the cottage industry in Nepal. Ans: Cottage and small scale industries play a vital role in the process of economic